- Rochester City Offices will be closed to the public beginning at 12:00pm, March 24, 2020
- The drive-up window will remain open and can be used for not only utility payments, but also other document transfers
i.For claims signatures, please come to the drive up window and we will get you the documents to sign.
ii.For payroll (dept heads) we will hold the payroll docket for signature at a later time
- Customers will be able to pay by phone, online, USPS, drop box, or drive up.
- Deliveries will still be accepted, but drivers will need to call and we will meet them at the curb unless it’s too large to carry.
- Payroll check stubs will be mailed via USPS
- The city parks will be closed effective 12:00pm March 24, 2020
- Includes the golf course
- Includes all parks
- Pool opening has already been delayed